Continuous Systems Improvement Officer (12 month Fixed Term Contract) position located in the City paying a salary between £25,000 - £35,000.
Working as part of a multi-skilled team to undertake improvement activity and leave a Continuous Improvement culture as legacy, my client who are a thriving social housing organisation based in the city are looking for engaging and analytical Continuous Systems Improvement Officer who will lead, enable and support business teams to understand customer requirements, analyse data and processes to identify and implement improvements group wide.
Work as part of a team, or on your own, to lead localised and group wide improvements to:
· Undertake reviews of business processes
· Analyse and seek to eliminate waste in business
· Ensure processes are documented and policies are in place
· Develop and embed the use of performance metrics to measure service outputs
· Work to achieve improvement through process redesign, performance data analysis and implementation
· Deliver interactive workshops and presentations
· Communicate effectively with staff groups to show the progress and benefits from improvement projects
· Produce regular project progress reports
· Keep the Continuous Systems Improvement Manager updated on project progress
We are looking for applicants with knowledge and experience of Continuous Improvement methodologies, individuals who have experience of delivering presentations and knowledge in gathering and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data using Microsoft Excel to manage data and produce relevant charts.
In return you will receive a great benefits package inclusive of a generous holiday allowance and excellent employee discounts.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.