What: Facilities Finance Administrator
Where: South West London
Salary: 22,000 to 25,000
I am looking for a high-energy, enthusiastic candidate to join my client - a major player within co-working office space within London. Paying between £22,000 - £25,000, this is a Facilities Finance Administrator Role to support a busy team of Facilities Managers who are often away from their desks.
In this role, you will be:
· Taking responsibility of raising all global and ad hoc reactive purchase orders on behalf of the Facility Managers
· Invoice reconciliation of all planned work / Interrogation where required and liaison with FMs on queries.
· Maintaining the service charge allocation schedules for the portfolio
· To administer the Service Provider Contract Documents ensuring all Documentation is up to date on the computer Drive and Database- Pricing / SLAs / Site Additions/ Deletions and communication any amendment to applicable terms.
· Ensuring contract documents are up to date on the System and Database for staff reference.
· Communication of internal staff & site changes to Service Providers (FM changes etc.)
· Coordinate with Global Service Providers to ensure attendance of both provider and FM for critical compliance activity.
· Centralised management and coordination of project meeting attendance.
· Act as a point of contact for job approval escalation when FM not available
· Manage all planned tasks for internal staff. Annual upload of all planned tasks and amendments, additions/deletions throughout the year.
· Provide reporting on trends / issues at various sites where efficiencies can be made
· Prepare and circulate meeting agendas and minutes for Support Services team meetings.
· General administrative tasks to support the Senior Facilities team & Support services team.
*Please note, experience in a facilities related role or environment and a finance oriented role or environment will be advantages for this role
This company offer some great benefits, including a bonus paid annually.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.