Our client a professional service company based in Reading has an exciting opportunity for a talented and driven Marketing and Communications Officer to join the...
Our client is a friendly, fast-growing B2B content marketing agency. They're looking for a social media team coordinator at their office in Reading city centre.
The successful candidate will support the rest of the team, making sure that processes run smoothly. The role will involve managing calendars, posting content and producing reports. There is scope to expand into creating posts.
They are looking for someone who can:
· Take responsibility for our social media presence: research content, create copy and schedule posts.
· Work with the content team to maintain and update the social calendars of our client and its clients.
· Compile social media reports, both monthly and ad hoc
· Support the team: proofreading, working with the Design team, tidying up data, assisting with projects and strategies, competitor analysis, content curation research and investigating ways we can increase engagement on all social media channels.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Enthusiastic and creative with excellent attention to detail.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Good at prioritising work and time management.
· At least 1 years work experience in an admin-related role
· Social media experience
· Project management experience.
· Solid interpersonal skills.
They are offering a friendly working environment, a competitive salary, a range of company perks including 25 days holiday per year. They also have a profit-related annual bonus - last year this was 20% of salary. Most importantly, you'll be able to get your teeth into interesting projects and shape your own career.
Permanent position with an almost immediate start.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.