A fantastic opportunity has arisen for our client based in West End, London. Our client is a well-established, property company, who are looking for an...
**Part time Administration Assistant - Professional Services **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£21k - £23k - pro rota
2 days per week - Ideally Thursday and Friday - can be flexible
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm
A well-established Professional Services /Legal Firm based in Guildford is seeking an experienced Part Time Administration Assistant.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Excel data management; Inputting, logging and reporting data
- Answering and filtering phone calls; liaising with internal and external clients, dealing with queries and taking messages
- Opening and distributing post, scanning and saving post items
- Dealing with outgoing correspondence and organising couriers
- Photocopying, printing documents, preparing files and archiving
- Copy typing
- Maintaining client files
- Undertaking other Admin tasks when required
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent MS Office skills
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.