AdministratorTemporary on-going Hemel Hempstead£8.15 £10.00 per hour dependant on experienceAn exciting opportunity in a fast paced company in Hemel Hempstead as an Administrator supporting Executive...
I have a great opportunity to join a friendly professional team in Hemel Hempstead working as a Transport Planning Co-Ordinator. The main purpose of this role is to ensure orders generated are planned and delivered within a timely manner by organising, planning and managing the transport movements.
- Review orders on the transport system
- Manage and plan daily vehicle movements, maximising on vehicle fill to reduce mileage
- Plan vehicle movements in the most cost effective geographical coverage
- Organise and plan Hauliers and transport to meet customer schedules
- Organise delivery times and update transport system
- Manage helpdesk calls and deal with queries to minimise escalations
- Manage daily queries and issues
This role will suit an individual with experience of transport planning, especially multi drop. If you have an understating of legal requirements regarding drivers hours this would be an advantage.
This client is looking for someone who can resolve issues and problems.
Please forward your CV or contact Tate 01442 345210.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.