Are you a personable Customer Service Advisor who enjoys problem solving and has a passion for building customer relationships? Our client an upmarket supplier based in...
This is an exciting opportunity for an EA to join a fast pace dynamic company based near Bournemouth Airport, Christchurch. This is a permanent role offering a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 with free car parking.
This is a varied Executive Assistant position which will involve -
- Supporting at Senior Director level
- Organising global travel arrangements and accommodation
- Complex diary management, including external and internal meetings
- Researching and creating PowerPoint presentations
- Travel arrangements and creating itineraries
- Processing expenses
- Leading on research projects
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience of supporting with Personal Assistant, PA duties
- Strong PA experience within a large multinational company
- Advanced IT skills using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Flexible nature
- Excellent attention to detail
Please call Emily Jenkins on 01202 319922 or for more information about this exciting role
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.