Tate are working with a global supplier in Lutterworth to recruit for a Customer Service Advisor. This position is paying £17,000 plus a 5% annual...
Tate are seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join a leading organisation based in South Leicester. This is initially temporary assignment with the potential of going permanent. Salary: £15,000 + bonus. Please note that this is not sales based role and purely customer serviced focused. The working hours for this role are between the hours of 8.30am - 18.00pm (on different shift patterns) on 37.5 hour week (Monday to Friday). Working one in four Saturdays with one day off during the week.
Experience is not necessary therefore this role would suit a candidate who has a background in, retail, hospitality, health and beauty or food and beverages.
· Handling incoming/outbound service/sales enquiries via telephone and email.
· Dealing with customer enquiries for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner.
· Ensuring customer requirements are fully understood and communicated.
· Handling customer objections and successfully converting enquiries.
· Excellent telephone manner and effective communication skills.
· Ability to prioritise and organise.
· Positive attitude and a flexible team player.
My client is looking for someone to start immediately and therefore you must be available immediately or on short notice. If you feel you meet the criteria for the role please apply below.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.