Senior Purchasing Administrator Maternity FTC 12 months £27k to £30kWell established company based in Borehamwood looking for a Purchasing Administrator on a years FTCRole will...
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a well known, successful, global brand who continue to grow. The Warehouse Manager role is busy but only responsible for managing a small team. Please apply if you are a driven, proactive individual who has been working as a warehouse team leader with experience in Warehouse management systems and able to motivate, organise and manage a team whilst also being hands on. You MUST have a current counter balance forklift license and experience essential. A Bendi forklift licence would be hugely advantageous.
· Organising all warehouse activities & resource to meet internal & external customer requirements
· Management, training and motivation of a small team of warehouse operatives
· Responsible for timely receipt and dispatch of stock orders, re-working products as and when required whilst maintaining accurate records
· Manage delivery processes and receive out of hours deliveries if required
· Support business improvement initiatives such as implementing an integrated WMS system as required
· Report on stock levels, KPIs, activities and operational eficiencies achieved periodically, proactively identifying continual improvement opportunities
Ensure compliance to Health & Safety requirements in all aspects of the warehousing operation
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.