Call Handler Full Time (+ Every Other Saturday) Cambridge City Centre £20,000 Per Annum Are you a customer service professional who enjoys working in a...
Customer Service Team Leader
· Day to day running of a small Customer Service team, offering leadership and development opportunities to a team of two, one of which is at apprenticeship level.
· Sales Order Processing using SAP for specific Key Accounts
· Handling general customer enquiries from new and existing customers
· Handling incoming leads from our website and update/maintain lead tracking database
· Providing quotations and invoices for customers
· General support to the sales team
· Preparing various management reports
· Responsible for ensuring compliance to HMRC regulations, Export Control Legislation, and managing Export License Applications
· Ensuring Continuous Improvement of Customer Service processes, to ensure the department operates with best possible efficiency
· Ensure high data quality in SAP and in the future CRM system
· Managing of couriers, ensuring best possible rates for the company
Skills & Knowledge Required:
· Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office packages
· Experience of SAP would be an advantage
· Knowledge of HMRC procedures, Export Control and Compliance
· Proven success in a customer service environment
· Able to demonstrate proven leadership skills
· Collaborative approach with good team integration skills
· Strong interpersonal, organisational, planning and analytical skills
· Financial acumen and commercial awareness
· Excellent organisational skills, motivated and self-disciplined
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.