Our client requires Customer Service Advisors to join a successful and expanding team in the Chandlers Ford area. This role is to start immediately and...
Customer Care Advisor
Our client a leading supplier in their industry is currently looking for an additional member to join their friendly and supportive team. This company has an excellent working environment with modern offices, free parking, 25 days holiday and a 4.00pm finish on Fridays.
Role: Customer Care Advisor Where: Hedge End Salary: £17,450pa rising to £18,450pa on successful completion of the probationary period
Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a small team answering in-bound calls from customers
- Providing clients with a first class aftercare service
- Resolving customer enquires
- Fact finding from customers to obtain relevant information
- Responding to customer complaints in a professional manner
- Updating of information on the company system
- Administrative support including emails and letters
You will need:
- An excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience of dealing with incoming calls from customers
- Good listening skills
- To be accurate with excellent attention to detail
- To be methodical in your approach
- The ability to retain information
- To be able to work as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great company with a stable workforce and a friendly team environment.
If this role if of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and requirements for the role please don't hesitate to apply.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.