OFFICE MANAGER FOR A PROPERTY MANAGEMENT BUSINESS, BASED NEAR HITCHIN £35-40,000. Tate have an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager to head up an established team...
Immediate permanent job vacancy for a Scheduler to co-ordinate engineering jobs and order parts on behalf of instructions given by the Director.
Based on outskirts of Hitchin. 8.30-5.30pm Monday-Friday.
Remote location - requires transport.
Paying £20,000 - 24,000
Immediately available position - no notice period please.
For this role we are looking for some one who has worked in an owner managed, trade small business.
You will be working in a small office with just one other person. We are looking for a confident person who can follow instructions, who has common sense and can react at pace.
You need to be available immediately too please.
You will be be:
* Coordinating phone calls and jobs between the customer and engineers out on jobs
* Logging jobs on a field management system
* Monitoring engineers time-lines
* Administering all completed job worksheets for accounts
* Ordering materials, monitoring stock of spare parts
* Receiving and checking off deliveries and re-packaging ready for allocation to engineers for appropriate upcoming jobs
* Hands on, flexible, open minded to what needs doing and happy to help out where ever needed.
This is a complex job due to the varied client base and parts you'll need to learn
If you have worked in a similar size business, and have some relevant experience to this role we'd love to hear from you.
Please use the APPLY button to attach your CV and Tate will get back to you by phone or email regarding your application by phone or email.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.