Looking for a bright administrator to join a busy and growing company based in Hammersmith. Your role would be supporting an account manager with all...
** Administrator **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£23K- £24K + GREAT BENEFITS
Our client based in Guildford is seeking an experienced Administrator to join and support a small yet busY close knit team.
- Daily telephone/ email support
- Processing of Reports
- Monthly attendance at meetings, taking notes and updating all related schedules according to updates provided by meeting attendees
- General Admin support including preparation of works schedules etc
- Process security clearances for projects
- Support the archiving process where required - this may develop into management of the process
- Planning and management of fun social company activities and help with events management
- Reception duties, meet and greet and answer telephones/ post in/out
- Booking meeting rooms and catering as required
- Provide general administration assistance to the Guildford office, Directors and PA/ Office Manager
- Provide assistance/ cover to colleagues in the Admin Team
- Any associated duties or ad hoc projects as directed by the PA/ Office Manager.
- Solid experience in a busy Admin role is a must
- Excellent interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail with strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Adaptable to needs of the business
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to engage with people and drive a "can do" culture across team and business unit
- Confident and approachable
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.