Customer Service AdvisorsLutonTemporary ongoing£9.23 per hour Do you have a positive, friendly telephone manner with a passion for Customer Service? Do you have experience dealing...
If you enjoy liaising with customers, managing sales orders through to delivery and working in a fast-paced environment, this could be the opportunity for you.
Global business based in Luton is recruiting for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to start ASAP. Immediately available or short notice period is preferred
The ideal candidate will have exposure to account management with excellent customer service skills and experience of processing sales orders in a technical environment dealing with part numbers. This is a B2B environment managing enquiries from quotation through to delivery with some client facing contact
This exciting role offers variety, product and systems training to develop into the job with the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge. The role involves looking after a large distributor taking sales enquiries from quotations through to orders.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of processing sales orders is essential for this role
- Attention to detail with high accuracy
- Good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of Lotus Notes desirable
- Excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate will be:
- Relationship builder
- Willing and eager to learn new skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Team player
- Excellent customer service skills, client relationships and service delivery
- Able to deal with complex sales orders / administration
- Goes above and beyond to support team and customers
- Manage and prioritise own workload
- Able to work in a dynamic and often pressurised environment
- Methodical and logical approach to work
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in MS-Word format
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.