FINANCE MANAGER - CIMA/ACCA Qualifed
Based near Guildford, Surrey
Salary - £50k - £70k dep on exp
We have a great opportunity for a highly experienced CIMA/ACCA Qualified Finance Manager to join an expanding company based near Guildford, Surrey.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow with the business at a key point in its evolution and be actively involved in delivering the vision. Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for the management of the finance team to support the business decision making processes through accurate and timely information.
This role is responsible for managing a team of three assistants and a management accountant, interpreting and summarising information and ensuring that it is accurate and complete at a transactional level.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall control of the group accounting processes
- Setting and adhering to key timelines and processes to ensure the timely provision of financial information
- Working closely with the CFO and Operations Director supporting business decisions
- Ensuring revenue billing is performed timely and accurately
- Management and implementation of inter-company recharges and service agreements
- Dealing with external agencies including government grants
- Management of the group tax affairs, including Capital Allowances, R&D and Patent Box claims
- Build and control the budgets across the group
- Audit, VAT, payroll and other compliance aspects
- Cash management on a day to day basis and supporting cash flow planning
- Working with the wider operations functions of legal, HR, IT and commercial
- Manage the conversion of central finance functions from Sage 200 to IFS
Experience and Qualifications:
- A history of working with a small group of companies
- Experience producing consolidated group accounts
- Experience of owning a budgetary process
- Experience of managing and developing a finance team
- Experience of using Sage 200, or other ERP systems (e.g. IFS)
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search