My client, a Global procurement and instillation consultancy are seeking a new Procurement coordinator to come on board and support the team with all administrative...
My client, a leading Pensions administration organisation are seeking an experienced Payroll Professional with a background within the Pensions Industry. Based in the Heart of London, paying up to £35,000 this is a great opportunity with progression available.
To work alongside the Member Services team in delivering a consistent and reliable service to our clients. This may include one or more of the following:
- Running the full payroll cycle for both monthly and daily payrolls, including liaise and account to HMRC for PAYE/tax deductions and any other statutory or legislative requirements relating to payroll.
- Associated payroll processing, including set up and cease pensions in payment, process changes to pension amounts and payment instructions, liaise and communicate with the Member Services team to resolve queries.
- Annual events processing - for example, pension increases, benefit statements, valuation extracts.
- Routine member tasks - for example, data changes, chaser correspondence, Cashfac processing.
- Handling incoming and outgoing post - for example, scanning, indexing, return of certificates, finishing.
- Data cleanse projects (including GMP Reconciliation, address tracing, pensioner existence).
- Regular or ad hoc reporting, data loads and bulk mailings.
- Other similar processes or projects as required.
- Computer literate
- Financial Services experience
- Experience of Pensioner Payroll and/or Annual Events processing or similar
- Knowledge and understanding of pension administration practices
- Experience of pension administration systems
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.