Administrator Romsey £19,000 Permanent Hours: 37.5 per weekWe have an exciting opportunity to work for a talented administrator to work for a company who have...
Client Support Administrator
Our client based in the Romsey area is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join their small team. The company has beautiful offices and there is scope for progression within the company for the right person. This is a varied role that would suit people that have excellent communication skills that are highly organised, like to multi task and can manage their own workload.
Role: Administrator Where: Romsey Salary: c£18-21,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with incoming emails and telephone calls
- Liaising with clients, establishing their needs and obtaining information
- Inputting of client details on to the database system
- Client correspondence and processing of documentation with high accuracy
- Chasing of required documentation
- Seeing the process through from start to finish
You will need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with people on all levels
- The ability to work as part of a small team and on your own initiative
- The ability to build excellent client relationships
- To be highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- The ability to multi task and manage various projects at the same time
- To be results driven
- Confident IT skills
If this role sounds of interest to you and you have the relevant skills and experience please don't hesitate to apply
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.