Customer Service Advisor 3-4 months temporary assignmentRole: Customer Service Advisor Where: Central Winchester Pay rate: £8.25 per hourA professional Customer Service Advisor is required to...
Data Entry Administrators required for our client based in Winchester on a Permanent basis- We are looking for 8 new team members.
Responsibilities for this role include:
· Provide a complete, accurate and efficient data entry service to clients, agents, policyholders and other associated third parties and other departments within the Group.
· · Comply with procedures outlined in Group Compliance and Group Complaints Procedures, Codes of Practice and Terms and Conditions of Employment.
Everyday tasks will include:
· Accurately, efficiently and effectively handle the processing of all data entry and all other associated responsibilities that fall within the Business Processing area and other areas as required from time to time.
· Collate policy documentation and issue to policyholders in an accurate and timely manner.
· Assist with photocopying, filing, franking mail and packing mail shots as required.
· Work towards gaining a good understanding of the Policy Terms and Conditions and rules and regulations in respect of all products.
· Archive all data in accordance with departmental procedures.
· · Ensure usage of all outside services has the approval of the Team Leader and/or other Group Manager(s).
· Work within and have due respect to Health and Safety regulations.
· Undertake from time to time any other tasks required to support the effective operation of the Department and any other Department within the Group as required.
· Protect the security of confidential records and sensitive material and do not disclose its content to any third party.
· The ability to use computer systems and P.C. packages.
· (Training will be given in-house for all elements of this role).
· A high standard of customer care and communication skills.
· The ability to use Computers and associated processing packages. (Training will be given for in-house computer systems).
· Previous experience working in a Customer Services administration environment would be useful.
· Working Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
· The salary is £14,500 per year
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.