ReceptionistTemporary on-going Milton KeynesImmediate start£10.00Working Friday to Tuesday every week 9.00am to 6.00pmAn exciting fun company based in Milton Keynes initially needs some interim support...
NIGHT Customer Service Advisors
Pay: £9 - £10.80 per hour
Hours: 23.00 to 8.00 working 5 out of 7 days weekly
Location: Milton Keynes
Job: Temp to Perm
A company that is passionate for people, outstanding products and world-class service. As an employer they pride themselves on their welcoming working environment with unlimited opportunities to develop and grow. With their quintessentially British brand growing they are recruiting for talented Customer Service Advisors to work in their prestigious offices located in Milton Keynes.
Talented and service-orientated people are hard to find, so when you join this company you will be joining a company who offer exceptional training and development opportunities which will not only give you the skills you need to do your job well, but the ability to provide exceptional levels of service.
This fantastic opportunity has an hourly rate of £9 - £10.80 per hour and you will also accrue holiday pay as you work. The permanent salary is £19,100 per annum with a competitive commission structure, plus an attractive benefits package to include free parking on site.
You will be the first point of contact with customers in a busy and supportive contact centre. You will need to correctly identify their needs and action any requests accordingly. You will play a key role in delivering exceptional service to all customers first time, every time.
Your duties will include:
· Ensuring that all calls are answered within agreed timescales and handled professionally
· Provide accurate information and guidance to customers regarding the products and services
· Discuss other products available to customers
· Accurately record and update customer information ensuring a high level of service is maintained throughout.
· To provide exceptional service at all times.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for experienced and articulate individuals who have a passion for delivering impeccable service. You must be motivated, energetic and most importantly a team player who can learn quickly.
Previous experience based within a busy customer environment and exposure to working to KPI's is desired.
You must be able to demonstrate:
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
· Clear pronunciation, as you will be liaising with customers based on a global remit
· Previous experience based within a customer orientated environment
· The ability to thrive within a pressured environment
· The ability to work to specific KPI's
· A passion for delivering an exceptional level of service at all times
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.