Payroll Assistant Our Client:Our client is a hugely successfulmulti facility brand with a national reach and well renowned for their commitment to excellence. Currently the...
** Payroll Administrator **
Immediate Start and Interviews
Salary £26k - £28k
Our client based in Godalming is seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator.
- To deliver an accurate, efficient and timely payroll service
- To be able to process a payroll from start to finish
- To understand each client's requirements and expectations
- Ensure that payrolls are compliant with current PAYE legislation
- Process and maintain client payrolls
- Manage and resolve payroll queries
- Follow internal policies and procedures
- Liaise with partners, managers and clients
- To work with and support team members
- Assist in administration procedures including filing and paperwork
- To liaise with managers, partners and our clients regarding payroll matters
- Experience of payroll processing essential, preferably in a multi-client environment
- Sound knowledge of UK PAYE legislation is required.
- Applicant must be able to manually calculate tax and National Insurance deductions and statutory payments
- Knowledge of Star Payroll Professional desirable
- An understanding of Auto Enrolment desirable
- Basic knowledge of Excel essential
For further information please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.