Assist the Senior Leadership Team and Senior Management Team with the recruitment of teaching and support staff (in conjunction with the HR function). Activity will...
German speaking Administrator - 11 month temporary position
Watford - £12 per hour
Tate are proud to be representing a global organisation based in Watford, to recruit a temporary administrator who is able to fluently speak and write in the German language.
Day to day duties will include:
- Provide efficient admin support to the department, ensuring timescales and deadlines are met
- Acting as first point of contact for queries from other departments and relevant external bodies
- Responsible for management of departmental information ensuring it is up to date at all times
- Preparing regular reports for the department
- Raising purchase orders and processing expenses
- Fluent in German
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of working within a similar role in a fast paced industry
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.