We are recruiting for a Financial Accountant for a leading global business based in the Croydon area. This is a 12 month contract with a...
** Management Accountant **
IMMEDIATE START & INTERVIEWS
A Guildford based client currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant.
- Provide the management team with regular management information;
- Monthly and quarterly review of internal budgets with budget holders, investigating and minimising any variances;
- Providing the management team with timely financial cash flow forecasts;
- Analyse and evaluate financial performance, including review against budgets;
- Control year-end audit process and liaise with Group's auditors;
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts and supporting schedules (for individual companies and consolidated reports);
- Ensure project budgets are maintained and investigated and ensure that data complies with potential third-part audits;
- Liaise with Project teams to review and evaluate project spend and forecasts, providing the project teams with regular financial information; and
- Providing ad hoc financial support to the finance team, as and when required.
Experience and Qualifications:
Given the nature of the responsibilities detailed above, you will also need to be computer literate and able to demonstrate experience and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. You will also need to be highly organised, analytical and have a keen eye for detail.
In terms of the way you go about your work you should be a self-motivated individual capable of working under your own initiative as well as meeting tight deadlines as part of a team.
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.