Technical Sales SupportLutonJob Type: PermanentSalary: c£25K + bonusHours: 37.5 hours per week Looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast growing company? Eager to learn...
Work for a market leading manufacturing brand, with a good track record for employee engagement, solid leadership and an established client base.
This role is suited to someone from a business to business sales environment, ideally from a Construction or Trade business due to the specialist market this company work in.
The purpose of this role is to provide technical product advice, bespoke quotations, convert to confirm orders then maintain contact with the customer through manufacture to the dispatch stage. Your B2B customer contact will be via telephone and email.
Based in Bedford MK41 area. Own transport recommended due to accessibility.
Additionally you will:
- Process sales and purchase orders.
- Provide after sales support to resolve queries and complaints.
- Provide technical product advice and create a prospect pipeline.
- Update the Customer Management System.
As our ideal candidate you will:
- Be a customer focused person with the drive and tenacity to secure sales.
- Be a good communicator; telephone and in writing, building rapport quickly.
- Be able to convey technical product information accurately to customers.
- Have proven negotiation skills and sales experience.
- Good time management skills and able to multi-task.
- Drive actions forward and strive for continuous improvement.
- Be a good team player across the business and keen to learn and share information.
Tate look forward to your application for this role, and will call shortlisted candidates back to discuss the role in more detail.
Please use the APPLY button and Tate will endeavour to contact you by phone or email within 2 working days.
Thanks for your interest.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.