We are proud to be recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join a fast paced dynamic team within an award winning business, based in...
Customer Care Administrator - Romsey - £18,500 - £19,500
For decades my client has been designing and manufacturing products for residential and commercial clients and the aim to provide simplicity and efficiently to their customers.
The role of the Customer Care Administrator is to be the first point of contact for their clients and handle general enquiries through to emergencies. They are looking for someone with strong customer service and organisational skills to join their small and friendly team.
- Being the main point of contact for customers and engineers regarding service and breakdown issues via telephone and email
- Distributing work to engineers and preparing paperwork ready for invoicing
- Processing product and spares orders for customers
- Inputting data onto the internal database and making amendments to bookings
- Administration support for installation and service planning
- Sending out quotations to clients via email and post
This is a fast paced role so you need to be able to make decisions quickly and think on your feet. You will be liaising with people at all levels and handling a wide range of enquiries so you must have a confident telephone manner with the ability to show life skills. Strong organisation skills are key for this role as it is varied and challenging.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.