Customer Service AdministratorOur client based in the Eastleigh area is currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join their team. This is an...
Customer Care Administrator - Romsey - £18,500 - £19,000
My client is looking to recruit a dynamic Customer Care Administrator to join their small and friendly team based in Romsey.
You will need to have experience working within a similar customer service based role and have the ability to be incredibly organised in order to manage a heavy workload.
- Being the main point of contact for customers and engineers regarding service and breakdown issues via telephone and email
- Distributing work to engineers and preparing paperwork ready for invoicing
- Processing product and spares orders for customers
- Inputting data onto the internal database and making amendments to bookings
- Administration support for installation and service planning
- Sending out quotations to clients via email and post
This is a fast paced role so you need to be able to make decisions quickly and think on your feet. You will be liaising with people at all levels and handling a wide range of enquiries so you must have a confident telephone manner with the ability to show life skills. Strong organisation skills are key for this role as it is varied and challenging.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.