IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
Based in Cranleigh Surrey
This is an office-based role - Mon to Fri 9am to 5.30pm
Free onsite parking
Our client is an expanding business based in Cranleigh, they now have a great role for an experienced Purchasing Coordinator.
Working as a Purchasing Coordinator you will work closely with the Procurement Manager to support all category procurement, strategic sourcing exercise and supplier relationship management activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure all Purchase Orders are raised in a timely and accurate manner.
- Creating product codes and pricing in Xero.
- Updating various excel reporting templates for/ and report generation.
- Assist in Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Quotation (RFQ) exercises.
- Invoice reconciliation.
- Ensure work is organized and filed for auditing purposes.
- On occasions, use of the company procurement card and administration related to its use.
- Attend when necessary various Project start date meetings and update calls.
- Assist with cross training within your team.
- Other duties as required by the Management Team.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
You will have an understanding of the Purchase Order and P2P lifecycle, good computer literacy and strong communication and organisational skills.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted