Sales Consultant Salary £24,000pa + Uncapped Percentage Based Commission
We are searching for someone that is looking to join a successful company based in Dorking you will play an extremely important role for the business which is within the 10-person strong sales team. The role is an exciting one for the business and due to fantastic year on year growth they are looking for another member of staff to join their team. You will have demonstrable experience within a sales environment (ideally within financial services) and a professional sales approach... if so, this is the role for you.
I have worked with this client closely for many years and the company have gone from strength to strength... they are expanding, and therefore the business needs your help!
- Build relationships with potential clients from a defined list and promote the company's proposition.
- Maintain clear and concise records of account information including communications with key decision makers.
- Understand clients' needs and goals and help them develop their business strategy... therefore exploiting new opportunities and improve relationships and sales.
- Develop and maintain a clear sales plan so that you are able to effectively target your clients at the right time.
- Keep on top of the business' product offerings and any developments so that you are fully aware of what you are able to offer.
- Ensure that the companies' ideal outcomes are embedded in day to day activities and be able to demonstrate that all products and communications are designed to meet the customers' needs.
- Adhere to internal guidelines and build and maintain internal relationships... the environment is a supportive and collaborative one.
- Self-confident, credible, and able to build respect
- Happy to build from a cold start (although with lots of business to target) with a tenacious hunger to succeed.
- Resilient and able to cope with rebuttal
- Genuinely driven to achieve and be the best you can be for yourself and the business.
- Excellent professional level communication skills, strong values with an ability to establish rapport.
- Flexible, committed, disciplined and loyal.
- Full UK driving license and own car is needed on occasion.
- Great work life balance
- Exciting place to work with a company constantly striving to be the standout business in their area
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful business and somewhere that hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of please get in touch with me.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted