Operations & Projects ManagerDo you have project management experience within the retail sector?Are you ambitious and looking to join a fantastic brand?Do you want to...
**Sales Operations Manager **
Our consultancy client based in the Addlestone location is seeking an experienced Sales Operations Manager to join their team due to expansion.
- Manage and evaluate data to determine the effectiveness of a product or campaign
- Creates contracts that satisfy both company and customer needs
- Produce data for the sales team, overseeing the use of various applications and platforms
- Sales Forecasting - recognising past trends, must be able to forecast future sales
- Outline and define various sales territories
- Training new and existing employees
- Performance Management
- Putting sales strategy in place with future goals for the sales team, following overall company strategy
- Responsible for making the sales teams as efficient as possible
- Ensure the success of a product or implement new sales plans by evaluating data
- Maintaining CRM system ensuring is it working optimally. Managing leads and prospect lists, auditing data entering correctly by sales team and trying to automate the process as much as possible
- Sales Dashboards analytics and anything that can help make teams more productive and efficient
- Responsible for managing all CRM data, including Pipelines, Customer engagement, etc.
- Work with marketing to enable sales. This includes making sure the sales team know how to successfully utilise content like case studies, blogs, and value propositions
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Must be skilled in negotiation, communication, analytical analysis, motivation
- Leadership capabilities
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.