Looking for a Recruitment Consultant Tate West End is a busy, fast paced environment where we are driven to provide excellent customer service to our...
£25K-£40k + Commission
£25K-£40k (Depending on experience) + Commission
Our client based in Addlestone are looking for an experience Internal Recruiter to join their team on a permanent basis. Based in the centre of excellence team you will be responsible for Managing the full cycle of the recruitment process.
- Identifying current and future hiring needs
- Designing employee referral programs
- Work with hiring managers to write job ads for openings
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen CV's and applications and update candidates on hiring process
- Interviewing candidates including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Analyse turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs
- Answer candidates' queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter, Recruiter or similar role
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience using various interview formats (e.g. phone, structured, group)
- *Ability to organize skills assessment centres (e.g. job simulation activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests)
- BSc in Human Resources or relevant field
For further information please contact the Guildford branch on 01483 533707.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.