Resourcing Administrator- Southampton - £20,000-£22,000 + Bonus and Excellent benefits
This role will be office based and parking is available on site
Please note: You must have your own transport due to the location, there are no transport links.
My client, an Executive Recruitment Consultancy, is looking for a Graduate to join their highly successful and welcoming team as a Resourcing Administrator.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate who is looking to further their career in a highly professional and entrepreneurial environment where growth and development are encouraged.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Graduate who wants to fast track into a senior role, with high earning potential.
Resourcing Administrator duties include:
- Administrative support including answering the phone to clients and candidates and managing initial enquiries
- Using social media and job boards to advertise active vacancies; managing incoming responses to adverts ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Updating records on our CRM/database
- Reformatting candidate CVs to present to clients; preparing presentations in various media.
- Candidate updates - speaking with active candidates about their job searches, providing help where possible, and relaying valuable market Intel to the consultants.
- Resourcing - finding new candidates through CV databases and revisiting previous candidates from our CV database.
- Recruitment - assisting consultants to contact active candidates about live roles, ascertaining their interest, and liaising with clients to arrange interviews.
- Assisting consultants to prepare for client meetings, attending these where necessary, and helping to understand more about our client's businesses.
- Driven and resilient with a strong work-ethic
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
- Winning mentality
- Ability to be persistent and overcome objections
- Confidence and great communication skills
- Professional manner
- Ambitious to progress
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted