Finance AdministratorOur client is currently looking to recruit a Finance Administrator to join their friendly team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional...
Graduate Administrator - Southampton - £18,000- £20,000 - plus bonus - own transport essential
My client, an Executive Recruitment Consultancy are looking for a Graduate to join their experienced and friendly team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in an entrepreneurial environment where growth and development is encouraged. This is an incredibly varied role where no two days will be the same. You will need to be highly organised and have a meticulous approach to your work as you will be supporting several sales consultants and directors.
- Making contact with candidates through LinkedIn and Reed
- Pre-screening candidates work requirements and taking interview feedback
- Scheduling meetings and interviews for the consultants
- Updating candidates availability and gaining leads
- Advertising vacancies on various different websites
- Typing up CV's and interview confirmation
- Updating social media platforms and helping with organising company events
Keys skills and attributes
- Confident and highly professional communicator
- Able to build strong working relationships with clients and candidates
- Meticulous attention to detail and able to provide data driven reports
- Smart and articulate with a good sense of humour
- Motivated and naturally driven
25 days holiday, pension scheme, subsidised gym membership,private health care, free parking on site and bonus
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.