Corporate AdministratorOur client an established and highly regarded company in the Winchester area are currently looking to recruit a Corporate Administrator to join their team....
Administrator - Southampton - £18,000-£20,000 plus bonus - Own transort essential
My client, an Executive Recruitment Consultancy are looking for a recent Graduate to join their experienced and friendly team and support them with administration.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in an entrepreneurial environment where growth and development is encouraged. This is an incredibly varied role where no two days will be the same. You will need to be highly organised and have a meticulous approach to your work as you will be supporting several sales consultants and directors.
- Making contact with candidates through LinkedIn and Reed
- Pre-screening candidates work requirements and taking interview feedback
- Administration including scheduling meetings and interviews for the consultants
- Updating candidates availability and gaining leads
- Advertising vacancies on various different websites
- Typing up CV's and interview confirmation
- Updating social media platforms and helping with organising company events
Keys skills and attributes
- Confident communicator
- Able to build strong working relationships with clients and candidates
- Strong attention to detail and able to provide data driven reports
- Smart and professional with a good sense of humour
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private health care
- Free parking on site
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.