Copywriter and Marketing SpecialistAbout You:Are you a self-motivated and results orientated professional looking to add value to a new brand?Do you consider yourself a team...
** Marketing Specialist **
12 Months Contract to start ASAP
£35k - £40k
Based in Surrey
Surrey based Client requires a dynamic and proactive Sector Marketing Specialist to cover maternity leave (1 year FTC). You will be part of a team of 9 x BD and marketing specialists who have built a strong reputation, both internally and externally.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for execution of sector marketing plans across the eight sectors
- Building relationships with the sector teams across the firm, including scheduling and attending all sector meetings (in different offices)
- Working alongside the Senior BD Manager to provide proactive guidance and support for sector teams
- Understanding issues affecting sector marketplaces and how this impacts clients and prospects
- Generating new ideas for the sector, including content, marketing campaigns and wider opportunities (e.g. speaking opportunities)
- Coordinating sector specific events and reporting on ROI
- Reporting, measuring and monitoring all sector activity
- Key liaison point with the PR agency on sector content
- Sourcing content ideas for sectors
- Reviewing content to ensure it adheres to firm's guidelines and tone of voice
- Collaborating with marketing colleagues to draft and re-purpose content
- Managing whitepaper process for individual sectors
- Managing Budget content and mailing for sectors
- Drafting sector e-shots on hot topics, including managing firm-wide mailing list and managing responses and analytics from comms
- Proven marketing experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record of managing multiple campaigns
- A strong command of English grammar and good writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
- A keen interest in business
- Good PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to be creative and to show initiative and flexibility
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.