The PlaceAn entrepreneurial corporate finance and investment house with an established global network of Single Family Offices are seeking a Marketing Manager, paying up to...
** eCommerce Manager **
£40K-£45K + Great Benefits Package
Our client, an International company are looking for an eCommerce Manager to manage the planning and execution of search marketing campaigns across Google & Bing. Delivering quality traffic to their website and calls to the sales team to drive business growth.
- Detailed understanding of direct and digital targets to implement a robust website strategy and to be accountable for performance to support business growth
- Provide accurate reporting and insight into the performance of the website and make recommendations for future optimisations
- Manage the development roadmap and execute planned activity from conception to delivery and reporting
- Manage the web budget, raising PO's, liaising with suppliers, ensuring accurate internal budget forecasting and timely payment of invoices
- Take ownership of regular campaign activity and updating of content across the website
- in-line with commercial campaign focus
- Ensuring product content is up to date and accurate on company website
- Work closely with other the channels to ensure campaigns and messaging are integrated
- Capture customer feedback and use this insight to drive improvement of online content
- Develop conversion rate optimization with web development agency
- Bring new ideas and digital-first thinking to the development of content across the website
- Experience working within a digital B2C environment
- Proven experience of Conversion Optimisation
- Must have a proven eCommerce website background
- Experience of using personalisation and testing tools - Monetate would be an advantage
- Experience of using web analytic tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and results focused
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.