Marketing ExecutiveWe are seeking a responsible and Marketing Executive to work within our busy sales & marketing team. The position is to work alongside an...
** Digital Advertising / Campaign Executive **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£30k - £35k
Our client, an award winning International company are looking for a Digital Advertising / Campaign Executive to manage the planning and execution of marketing campaigns across Digital Display to deliver quality traffic to their website.
- Planning and execution of performance marketing campaigns
- Understanding of direct and digital targets to implement digital media strategy
- Responding to tactical business need to increase awareness and drive quality traffic
- Provide accurate reporting and insight into the performance of the marketing activity
- Work with the Brand teams to ensure all performance marketing campaigns are aligned to the brand strategy and positioning
- Management of design and media agencies to ensure campaigns are clearly communicated and digital media plans are developed in line with campaign objectives
- Responsible for ensuring digital media activity across the programmatic and affiliate channels are accurate, consistent with other marketing activity, activated on time and on budget
- Working closely with Revenue Management teams to ensure programmatic marketing pricing is accurate, competitive and aligned to strategic focuses
- Other duties as deemed necessary to deliver the digital marketing strategy in line with agreed business targets
- Demonstrable experience working within digital marketing environment
- Demonstrable experience in managing performance marketing campaigns within the display and affiliate arena
- Experience of the Flashtalking and Facebook Business Manager
- Experiences of utilising CRM and segmentation insights as part of a customer journey
- Experience of using web analytic tools (preferably Adobe Omniture and Google Analytics) to analyse data and inform digital media planning
- Experience in managing and working with agencies
- A passion for all things Digital
- Highly analytical and results focused
- Highly organised and capable of juggling many tasks at once
- Excellent self-motivation with a can do attitude.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Good excel skills and ability to understand analytical software e.g. Google Analytics
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence when dealing with internal and external partners
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.