Tate are currently looking for an enthusiastic to join their client based in Brighton on a Temporary basis until March 2018. This role is...
What? Customer Support Advisor
How much? £24,737 p/a
Due to expansion our client based in Central Brighton are looking for four Customer Support Advisors to work for the UK regulator of work based pension schemes.
These are pivotal roles where you will be the first point of contact for handling regulatory guidance and support for enquiries received by telephone, email and letter.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with incoming enquiries and delivery of outbound campaigns.
- Communicate technical information to a range of customers, achieving service levels.
- Accurate recording of customer details.
- Carry out risk assessments, with prompt escalation of risks
- Carry out out processes in line with documented procedures
- Responsible for matching, validating and data cleansing records.
- Adhere to regulatory and statutory policies.
Candidates MUST have worked within the pension or financial services industry and have excellent communication skills. Strong time management and ability to work under pressure. Good knowledge of DPA/Freedom of Information Act. This is a full time role working 9-17:30 Monday to Friday and offering a salary up to £24737 and exceptional flexible benefits. If you match the criteria for this role and are looking for a new challenge in an expanding company then please do not hesitate to apply'
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.