A global leading Executive Search Firm based in centrally located offices in the West End of London is seeking a team coordinator, paying between £28,000...
** Project Coordinator / Secretary **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£23K - £25K
This is a permanent role, but our client will also consider Temp to Perm candidates!
Our client based in Woking, Surrey is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator/Secretary.
This will be a varied and diverse role supporting all areas of the business from Marketing, Business Development, Quality and Compliance and Finance.
Duties will include:
- Conduct occasional event planning of networking events if required
- Support the team by researching and contributing to winning new work from prospects
- Provide support on tenders/bids (where applicable)
- At all times provide an exceptional client experience and service delivery; providing a high level of administrative support to maximise efficiency and productivity of teams
- Understand the importance of delivering workload to agreed standards on time and in accordance with processes
- Ensure the smooth running of the office, taking responsibility for a range of activities such as handling incoming / outgoing post, effective diary management, including booking of meetings and liaising with clients
- Ensure full compliance with all data collection and storage processes (such as GDPR and HUB compliance etc)
- Ensure that all data entered into systems is correct and continually reviewed during the project lifecycle
- Continually grow your knowledge of the systems to ensure effective support
- Understand all audit requirements and ensure, as a minimum, the >90% threshold is achieved in own audit, striving to achieve and maintain 100%
- Create professional and accurate documents/reports, merging as required; ensuring correct branding, formatting, pagination and security of electronic signatures is applied
- Liaise with Virtual PA to review documents/reports produced by them; ensuring correct branding, formatting, pagination and security of electronic signatures is applied
- Manage own work efficiently in order to meet agreed deadlines, understanding the need to balance conflicting priorities
- Ensure delegated tasks are understood, timetable agreed, and regular 'check-in' sessions undertaken
- Liaise with line manager and colleagues to ensure effective delivery of work and seek to delegate where appropriate
- Effectively communicate any known absences so that appropriate cover can be arranged
- Prepare and issue meeting agendas and minutes in a timely manner
- Appreciate the importance of accurate financial information and the impact it has on business decisions
- Take ownership for monitoring and updating project activity in HUB and regularly updating fee forecasts
- Produce and update monthly fee invoices for instalments, completed projects, disbursements and/or deviations
Our client is looking for someone with good solid secretarial/project coordination experience, within a fast-moving environment would suit best, with a confident personality, able to communicate at all levels as well as Clients, so excellent communication skills are a must. Candidate who is proactive and will not shy away from getting 'stuck in'.
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.