Customer Service Executive - Southampton- Immediate start - 6 month contract
My client is a leading high end global brand, and they are looking for someone passionate about all things customer service. The Customer Service Executive will be responsible for providing high quality advice to their clients and building long standing relationships.
The Customer Service Executive duties include:
- Taking a high volume of inbound calls from customers and dealing with initial enquiries
- Proactively contacting customers to update them and trouble shoot and try and resolve future complaints
- Handling any complaints that come through via email and telephone and respond within 48 hours
- Develop and maintain good communication and working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Updating the internal SAP database with customer information and requirements
- Assist and support peer group and provide a positive team work environment
You will need to have the following:
- Experience in working within a customer service based role where you have dealt directly with the customer
- The proven ability to build relationships with customers and internal staff
- A can do attitude with the ability to think outside the box
- Be open to new challenges and find opportunities to consistently improve customer service and the overall customer experience
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted