Customer Care Executive - Outskirts of Southampton - Permanent role - Full time hours office based
My client is looking for a Customer Care Executive who thrives on excellence, and wants to work for a company that continually innovates for the future.
Ideally you will have previous experience within a customer service based role within an office environment, however candidates with a strong retail background and the right attitude will be considered.
This is an amazing chance to join a well known, prestigious brand, who provide ongoing support to help you develop your career.
Customer Care Executive duties include:
- Proactively contacting customers to update them on repair estimations and time frames
- Handling complaints that come through via email and telephone and respond within 48 hours
- To carry out administration of customer billing and credits
- Develop and maintain good communication and working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Updating the internal SAP database with customer information and requirements
- Assist and support peer group and provide a positive team working example to the rest of the team through these effective relationships.
- To continuously develop and maintain knowledge, understanding and awareness of company's products, processes, policies and procedures.
- Experience in working within a customer service or retail role
- The proven ability to build relationships with customers and internal staff
- A can do attitude with a desire to constantly improve
- Be open to new challenges and find opportunities to consistently improve customer service and the overall customer experience
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted