Payroll and HR Officer£30KFarnham08.30-17.30Our client is an expanding retail business with over 800 employees. Your primary responsibility would be to administer monthly payroll for 800...
Hr, Training and Recruitment Coordinator
Our client is an expanding retail business with over 800 employees. The successful candidate will have a strong generalist background and ideally be CIPD qualified, be comfortable in working in a multi-site role in a very busy environment.
- Working closely with the HR Manager to design and implement training
- Providing clear, accurate and timely advice on the use of the disciplinary, grievance and other employment legislation
- Contribute to the HR strategy and be involved in all aspects of HR
- Use the most cost-effective tools to attract high calibre candidates
- Identify training needs from annual performance reviews
- Create an annual training programme
- Manage both the training and recruitment budget
- Produce materials for in-house training
- Evaluate the success of both individual training and the overall programme
- Update policies and procedures as required
- Oversee the company's apprentice scheme
- Support the team in delivering payroll as and when required
- Proven HR and Training experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to encourage and motivate employees
- Ability to write reports, keep records, and work within budgets
- Ability to deliver training
- Understanding of employment law and it's practical implementation in a commercial environment
- Ability to manage sensitive situations
For further information please contact the Guildford branch on 01483 533707.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.