An exciting opportunity for a personable and detailed orientated Office Administrator / Assistant to join a progressive and established Corporate Firm in the Old Street...
** Office Administrator/Secretary **
Immediate start and Interviews
£25K - £28K
Hours: 9am to 6pm (5.30pm on Fridays)
Free Parking Near Farnham
A leading consultancy based near Farnham is seeking an experienced Administrator to assist with an exceptionally busy office in a supporting role. You must have the ability to multi-task and assist implementing system changes is essential. The ability to thrive under pressure is an advantage. This role is required due to the continuing growth of the consultancy.
- Handling incoming telephone calls
- General administration
- First point of contact for client enquiries
- PA support to the Directors as required
- Supporting the training courses including taking bookings, liaising with the venue and providing general information to delegates
- Support to the senior management team
- Articulate with excellent communication skills (spoken and written English)
- Strong PC skills - ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and databases
- Typing skills, ideally touch typing
- An approachable personality with a willingness to tackle a wide range of jobs
- Car driver (due to rural location of the office)
For further details on this vacancy, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.