** PA to MD **
Hours: Mon to Fri - 9am to 6pm
This is a office based role
A leading consultancy near Farnham is seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to the Managing Director. It requires an individual with a proactive, organised approach, with superb customer focus, who is articulate with strong IT skills and ability to work under pressure.
This should be combined with initiative, maturity, and a strong work ethic.
- Managing the MDs diary including all appointments, both business and personal
- Dealing with customers and industry associates at all levels with professionalism, courtesy and efficiency
- Managing and prioritising telephone calls and taking dictation for the MD
- Managing travel and supporting business materials
- Working as part of the administrative team dealing with client enquiries, projects and general administration
- Supporting the Director of Administration as required and the senior management team in general
- General administration including filing of reports and correspondence
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Business experience as a PA at a senior level in a corporate commercial environment
- Strong PC skills - ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and databases
- Articulate with excellent communication skills (spoken and written English)
- An approachable personality with a willingness to tackle a range of jobs
- Ability to prioritise own workload and balance numerous tasks
- Touch typing
- Car driver (due to rural location of the office)
For further details, please email
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search