HR Administrator Colindale NW9 Immediate Start £11 -£13 per hour Temp to Perm Tate are recruiting for a HR Administrator to join our Client, one...
** Senior HR & Systems Administrator **
£30K - £35K + Excellent Benefits Package
PLEASE NOTE: The role, at least for the time being will be split between a client site in London and Woking, 2 days in Woking and 2 to 3 days a week at their client's site in Victoria (central London).
ALL TRAVEL FROM WOKING TO LONDON WILL BE PAID BY THE COMPANY!
Our client based on Woking, Surrey is currently looking for a talented HR Systems Administrator to join a growing and dynamic firm as their new Senior HR Systems Administrator.
This is a key position which will be based 2 days in their Woking office in Surrey and 3 days a week at their clients site in Victoria (central London).
Our client provide a outsourced HR service to privately owned companies, their work covers:
- HR systems and admin
- Employee relations advice and case management
- Leadership development and training
- Employee engagement
Much of the work is with retained clients who rely on support on a daily basis, but they also manage strategic projects and are always taking on board new clients and new work. It is therefore a varied and exciting area of work in a growing part of the company.
Key tasks and responsibilities in respect of all clients (including on Client site) include:
- Provide system admin / expert user services for clients using a supported HR IT system (PeopleHR), including: -
- Process starters and leavers, pay changes, job changes, sick absence records
- Build system queries and provide reports to clients or help them to do so themselves
- Configure the system to automate processes
- Export payroll reports and upload payslips for Payroll clients
- Prepare and issue offer letters and contracts of employment to new staff
- Coordinate new employee data collection and system set-up
- Take up references
- Prepare ad hoc letters confirming employee status changes
- Process leaver details and prepare correspondence
- Respond to queries on the application of HR policies and procedures
- Support HR system and admin implementations for new clients
The following skills and experience are essential for the role:
- HR Admin
- HR Systems
- Process Orientation
- Client Relations
- Service Orientation
- Organisation skills
The following skills and experience would be ideal, but not essential as training will be provided: -
- Working in an outsourced HR / consultancy / professional services environment
- Experience of using PeopleHR software
- Employee Relations - advising on HR policy, legal compliance and best practice
- HR system implementations
- Process mapping
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.