Currently seeking a secretary for a brilliant financial services company in Mayfair. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to be a...
** Secretary **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£30K + Benefits
A leading consultancy business based in Guildford is seeking an experienced Secretary.
You will be responsible for providing both secretarial and administrative support to both the technical and accounts teams with data processing and input (50/50 workload split).
This is a full-time position, Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm.
- Provide high level accurate secretarial support carrying out audio typing of letters, survey reports, specifications, and minutes when required. Some copy typing also required
- Administration of purchase orders, job registrations, fee billing, and data processing for accounts
- Putting together large reports, where high volume of photographs may need to be inserted.
- Sharing other duties where required such as answering calls and taking messages, welcoming visitors
- Photocopying and binding reports and documents
- Advanced knowledge of Word and Excel for calculations and schedules
- Copy typing and accurate high-volume audio
- High level of numeracy for complex spreadsheet work
- Good proof-reading ability
- Excellent document formatting skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, including use of macros
- Excellent administration, communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of property/law terminology
- Proactive approach to tasks, ability to prioritise effectively
- High level of technology literacy
- Reliable and able to use own initiative
- Experience of working as a member of a team
- Flexibility to support range of office administration needs
- Accuracy with attention to detail
Please contact the Guildford, Tate office for further details.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.