Temporary Administrator required in the Eastleigh area. Administrator: 6+ months 37rs per week£10.37/hrFree Parking Job purpose: To provide a range of administrative and financial support...
Administrator - £18-£20,000 - Chandlers Ford
We have an exciting opportunity working for an engineering company based in the local area.
They are an innovative company that designs renewable products and they sell to contractors and wholesalers throughout the UK. Due to a very successful couple of years and huge growth they are looking for an additional person to join their small but fun team.
This role is incredibly varied so you need to have a muck in attitude and it would suit someone who wants an opportunity to train and learn something completely different. They love to empower the team and allow them the autonomy to make decisions so you will need to be self- motivated and driven.
- Taking calls from customers, logging details into the database, helping the customers technical enquiries and resolving problems over the phone.
- Providing general admin support for the technical team
- Processing all warranty claims, entering warranty registrations into our database and issuing certificates
- Arranging for parts to be shipped by courier and checking them over on their return.
- Negotiating with suppliers regarding refunds for faulty items
- Booking engineers to attend site visits and keeping up to date with progress reports.
- Showing clients around the showroom and on occasions helping to demonstrate the products
- Picking and packing of products in the warehouse
- A minimum of 1 years office based experience
- The ideal candidate will have strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be dealing with people at all levels both face to face and over the telephone.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.