Business Administrator - Near Hedge End (own transport is essential)- £22,000-£23,000 - working from home 2 days a week
We have an exciting opportunity working for a highly prestigious building company based near Hedge End. They are looking for a Business Administrator to support their team, and become the "go to" person for all things administration. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a foot in the door with a company who has a strong reputation, and a warm, friendly, modern work environment. They are not necessarily looking for someone with experience, as attitude is everything for this role.
The Business Administrator duties include:
- Carrying out general administrative duties, including printing, typing, binding, laminating, scanning, filing, archiving and ad hoc support across all departments and construction sites
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Cover receptionist duties (when required) including greeting visitors in a welcoming and friendly manner & distribute incoming correspondence
- Prepare & maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Arrange and monitor meeting room bookings and ensure meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy
- Assist Receptionist with refreshments for meetings
- Support other members of Admin Department when required
Benefits include 28 days holiday + bank holidays, free parking, private healthcare, gym membership, pension and more.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted