Operations AssistantAn amazing opportunity to work for one of the most creative, visionary and exciting companies in the UK. My client based in the city...
Tate are currently working with a client located near Junction 12 on the M4. This is a temporary position based in the clients operations support centre that may be extended towards the end date.
We are seeking a Help Desk Operator, working Monday to Friday, 7:15am to 4:15pm or 10:15am to 7:15pm.
- Maintain the Service Desk function with the timely answering of all telephone, email and in person enquiries
- Ensure that any reported breakdowns and tasking requests are logged onto the client Asset Management System (AMS) and allocated a unique reference number
- Maintain clear and effective lines of communication with facility staff and end user community. This shall include, but not be limited to, the communication of reference numbers, work progress reports and status updates
- To provide administrative support to both operational and non-operational areas of the business
- To liaise with all areas of the business to ensure that our Client receives excellent customer service
- To administer changes to the system for management of employee rota's
- To provide adhoc reporting to senior management as required
- To raise Purchase Orders and make amendments
- To support the team during peak work load
- To provide reports to management and analyse those reports using excel
- Undertake customer satisfaction questionnaires of completed works and record the feedback. Where the feedback is negative, forward to the appropriate Manager for further action.
- Ability to forge and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to self manage and prioritise tasks
- Good all round IT skills
- Experience of business systems and processes
- Ability to manage data in excel and produce reports
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines and schedules to meet both operational and financial deadlines
- Good understanding of compliance and service delivery
- In depth help desk and administration experience within the facilities management industry
- Proven track record of managing mobile and resident teams
- Experience within FM environments
- Experience of Purchase Order management.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.