Aftercare Services CoordinatorUp to £30k per annumFull time CentralOur client is a premier global construction company who are looking for an Aftercare Services Coordinator to...
** Client Support Coordinator **
£23k - £25k
Hours: Mon to Fri - 9am to 5.30pm
A leading consultancy near Farnham is seeking an experienced Client Support Coordinator to assist with an exceptionally busy office in a supporting role.
You will prepare reports, presentations and client materials. It requires an individual with excellent written English, including grammar and spelling, ideally with proof reading experience and strong IT skills in terms of using Word, PowerPoint and Excel. They should be a touch typist, with superb attention to detail. This should be combined with initiative, maturity, and a strong work ethic.
- Typing, formatting and first line quality assurance of documents
- Typing general correspondence and emails
- Liaising closely with several members of the technical team, to manage their workloads
- General administration including filing of reports and correspondence
- Supporting the training courses including coordination of production of materials
- Support to the senior management team, particularly the Head of Deliverables
- Touch typing
- Strong PC skills - ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and databases
- Articulate with excellent communication skills (spoken and written English)
- An approachable personality with a willingness to tackle a range of jobs
- Ability to prioritise own workload to ensure KPI's are met
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent business experience
- Car driver (due to rural location of the office)
For further details on this vacancy, please contact the Guildford, Tate office
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.