CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR x 2
Immediate Start and Interviews
£23K-£28k based on exp
Office based Role
THIS IS A FULLY SUPPORTED ROLE WITH TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT INCLUDED
A very well-established installation and maintenance business based in Guildford is currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service professionals with a strong telephone manner, communication and admin skills.
This role is critical to the business and focuses on the continued successful delivery of planned and reactive maintenance work and the installation of domestic heating systems for the social housing sector, the role includes taking calls from the client, residents and engineers, to plan and schedule work and to ensure that the back-office processes remain organised and are delivered efficiently and to a high standard. The ability to work well under pressure is essential.
- Answering calls and responding to queries from customers and clients by phone or email
- Loading and managing the lifecycle of jobs in ServicePro (Scheduler) ensuring they progress through each stage
- ServicePro 'housekeeping' to ensure jobs are progressed and closed out for invoicing
- Assisting a specific Contract Manager and the wider team with contract queries and Excel reporting
- Assisting the business with preparing quotes, estimates and valuations
- Planning reactive and routine maintenance visits using scheduling software
- Liaising with Managers, Supervisors and Engineers regarding workload
Comfortable in dealing directly with clients, representatives and customers and working within a busy office environment. Organised with an eye for detail and a confident and professional telephone manner.
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted