CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Immediate Start and Interviews
THIS IS A FULLY SUPPORTED ROLE WITH TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT INCLUDED
A very well established installation and maintenance business based in Guildford is currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service professionals with a strong telephone manner, communication and admin skills.
Duties will include:
- Checking engineer job forms, ensuring everything is correct/no missing fields/signed etc
- Booking in appointments
- Inputting data on the system and keeping system up to date
- Ordering parts
- Dealing with customer queries
- Contacting customers
- Supporting with general admin relating to services
- Making appointments for customers
- Checking engineer job forms
- supporting with all customer service and administration duties within the team
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted