Near Woking, Surrey
PLEASE NOTE: although this will be a full-time permanent role, the role will be initially be working 3 days a week (working Friday is a must and the client is flexible with the other 2 days worked)
They anticipate this will go from working 3 days to 5 days in the next 3 to 6 months.
The role will be providing full general administration support to the Office Manager.
Key duties will include:
- Director / CM's / Commercial Manager Support
- Expenses - monthly
- Events - Organise events
- Board Reports - bi-monthly
- Site set up files
- Health & Safety - Non-Conformances Reporting
- Office supplies and managing Post
- Supporting with general day to day administrative
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Work well under pressure
- Team player as well the ability to work using own initiative
- MS Office Proficient
- Flexible and can-do attitude
- Sense of humour is a must!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted