**Office Support Administrator **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
Full Time office-based role: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm
Our client based in Guildford, Surrey is seeking an experienced Office Support Administrator.
Key duties will include:
- General reception duties, ensuring clients are greeted in a professional and timely manner both in person and by telephone; and that telephone messages are recorded accurately, post opened, scanned into document management system and post franked at the end of the day, booking meeting rooms and ensuring that any catering and housekeeping requirements are met.
- Administration support to Partners, and staff as required. This includes general typing (audio and copy), sending emails, and working with MS Office applications.
- Day to day administration such as the maintaining of the Firm's client databases, office financial tasks, petty cash, stationery and any ad hoc requests as and when required.
- Responding to internal administration requests in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the office environment and all general equipment is in working order, maintaining office supplies and being the first point of contact to service providers.
- Assisting with marketing duties as required, to include maintaining the marketing databases, general circular letters to clients, the production of mail shots and E-shots, the organisation of seminars and networking events, including the preparation of appropriate materials for these events.
- Dealing with contractors regarding basic repairs and maintenance.
- IT knowledge and skills - good working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel PowerPoint and databases
- Formatting, mail-merge and formulae skills useful, but not essential as training will be given
- Good level of general secretarial/office administration skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills - GCSE Maths and English Grade C (4/5) or above, or equivalent
- Good level of typing (min. 50 WPM)
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted